- Finance projects in countries all around the world.
- Implements/Manages projects in countries all around the world.
- Publish books and journals
Global Academic Service
- Business Consulting Services --Provides business consulting Services
- The following are what GSMI asks from prospective conference hosts/collaborators—such as (governments, universities, and/or corporations):
- Letters of support from the university and the government stating their support to collaborate with us to hold an conference in their city/university
- The host provide an estimated number of attendees-
- The host has to have at the conference at government officials and business/industry people.
- Some amount of financial support, including support to invite distinguished keynote speakers.
- Follow up after conference: That GSMI and the collaborating hosts provide services to the government and corporations in the country. The services may include a) conducting feasibility study to setup a manufacturing plant, and b) observing and improving processes to improve quality of products and services, plus increasing revenue/market share.
- help companies increase revenue/market share nationally and globally